Are you Planning a Pregnancy? Nest Consulting can help.
Consult us for your Pre-Conception Check, Advice & Information Session: for you and your partner.
90 min (approx) appointment for those preparing for / trying to / or struggling to get pregnant.
Discussion and advice / latest research & opinions / education for you (and your partner)
Incl. (but not limited to)
- Full fertility questionnaire/checklist with recommendations
- Pre-Conceptual care for male and female:
- Weight / Height / BMI
- Blood pressure
- Diet (World Health Organisation Recommendations)
- Fertility tips & tricks
- Fertility focus diet info
- Supplementation advice
- Smoking Cessation (if req)
- Past & Current Medical & Surgical History / Medications taken
- Past & Current Contraceptive History
- Past Maternal History
- Conception / Pregnancy readiness & advice
- Baby Planning
- Referral & Liaison to other services if required: to trusted colleagues (complimentary & otherwise)
- Reproductive education (male and female anatomy & function / combined fertility)
- Introduction to Natural Fertility (Sympto–Thermal Method) to assist with conception.
- If already charting: charting check & interpretation including ‘what to do next’ with results.
- Question & Answer Session to address any conception concerns (including those with pre–known issues: i.e. PMS, Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, Endometriosis, short, long or irregular menstrual cycles etc).
- Thorough and comprehensive summary letter sent to GP.
‘Who knew there was so much to know?! We found this really informative and helpful. Thank you.’ Jo & Steve
‘We learnt heaps and feel much more prepared. We feel like we are doing the best by our future baby.’ Maddy
‘My partner and I have been trying for a baby for a while and it was helpful for us to sit down together and have all our questions answered. Thank you for all the fertility tips and all the information to take with us too.’ Rebecca
Call or email for more information or to book your complimentary initial phone call.