‘Check Up / Check In’ – Women’s Health Presentation
Women have unique health needs that change throughout their lives. Robyn, a qualified nurse specialised in womens health, will provide information about the following topics including any screenings or examinations a woman might need as a healthy adult.
Hormonal/reproductive/sexual health through the ages – Periods, Fertility, Safe checks (STI & Cervical Smear), Peri-Menopause
Immunisations & Supplements
Heart health (Blood pressure / Cholesterol)
Our 2 hour interactive Women’s Health Talk encourages the women in your workplace to take a more proactive approach to their health and wellbeing. It’s a fun session and is designed to leave a lasting impression on those attending. The facilitator provides information about topics relevant to all women (or can focus more on particular topics or age ranges as advised) including any screenings or examinations a woman might need as a healthy adult.It’s a great fit for a variety of workplace, conference, and community group situations, including workers, business managers, health providers, and interest groups. We can run the talk during your business hours, or as an after work event.
Book your ‘Check up / Check in’ – Women’s Health Talk for a healthier more productive workforce.
- It’s affordable at $1,000 +gst (travel expenses outside of Auckland are additional)
- Covers the most important women’s health issues
- Flexible content to suit your audience
- Presented by a qualified health professional
- Includes health check information (web-links & pamphlets)
- Includes Q+A if time permits
- Available both during and after work hours
Interested? What now?
- ENQUIRE / BOOKING : Use the Contact Us form. Let us know where you are in the country and if you have specific dates / times in mind. We will be in touch.
- BOOK A LARGE VENUE ROOM: Ideally we need a large room with enough space for participants to feel comfortable for 2 hours.
- REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: You will need to provide the following equipment:
– a screen for a digital presentation including Power Point and DVD clips which require sound. Our facilitator will bring her own laptop and is set up for the following options: a Projector, Smart-board TV: Apple/Mac screens, HDMI and/or VGA, Apple TV and Chrome casting.
- CATERING: If you are going to offer catering at the presentation, please be mindful that Nest promote healthy eating. If you need ideas, just ask us! Please provide water.
- PROMOTION: Ask us if you require our assistance to provide a flyer for your staff to get them interested and to advertise the event.
EDUCATION . INSPIRATION . MOTIVATION . INFORMATION