Nurse. Clinical Advisor. NFNZ Accredited Educator. NFNZ Accredited CME Provider. Consultant. In-School Sexuality Education Provider. CDfG Accredited Facilitator. Researcher. Writer. Public Speaker.
Accredited Fertility CME provider and Conference Speaker for health professionals.
* Conference Speaker
- The Sympto-Thermal Method. Natural Fertility: an overview
- Breastfeeding & Fertility
- Avoiding Conception using the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Conception using the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Pre-Conception & Early Pregnancy Health
- PMS & the Sympto-Thermal Method
- ‘Managing Menopause’
- Peri-Menopause & the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Sexuality / Respectful Relationships / Puberty
- The new sexuality guidelines for schools and Whanau
Sexuality & Fertility Education We run several courses/programmes/talks and are also happy to create initiatives as commissioned.
* Accredited CME sessions for Staff:
1. Fertility & the Menstrual Cycle CME:
The ‘Fertility & the Menstrual Cycle’ Natural Fertility NZ CME session, as provided by Nest Consulting, has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 3 hours CME for General Practice Educational Programme Stage 2 (formerly AVE ) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
2. Fertility & Breastfeeding CME
The ‘Fertility & Breastfeeding’ Natural Fertility NZ CME session, as provided through Nest Consulting, is recognised by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand for CME elective points (1 Point).
Course Duration: Up to 3 hours depending on the number of attendees and the level of prior knowledge.
Please contact us for a synopsis of the CME session.
The CME session includes:
- A Power Point presentation
- Time for questions and discussion.
Certification and a cd are provided.
- 2 – 3 Hour Presentation.
- Take home material (research) provided on cd
Total: $ (dependent upon PHO involvement, venue, projector provision and numbers)