We are available to assist you with health, education, employment and community projects aimed at the youth, adult, women’s, mother and child, family and/or mental health sector.
For more information, CV and references please contact us.
Some of our previous and on-going projects include:
- Creation and delivery of in-school youth sexuality, relationships, body image and cyber awareness programmes throughout NZ.
- Creation and delivery of Healthy Relationships Programme Auckland-wide.
- Clinical Advisor for Nano Girl Period/Ikura Information in schools (via MOE)
- MSD Contract – Work Ability Assessment and Reporting. Interviewing beneficiaries with health needs. Liaising with health providers. Reporting and providing Work and Income Case Managers and the Client with stepped recommendations and social supports/community links. Building community resource / referral list for various health / disability / support / housing / transportation / employment needs.
- NFNZ Contract – Women’s Health: Natural fertility information provider contracted by NFNZ (Natural Fertility New Zealand) as trainer of new Educators: delivering and marking ‘face to face’ components of course twice annually.
- NZ Cerebral Palsy Society Contract – creation and delivery of Parents/Whanau information about puberty (and precocious puberty) for those looking after children with special physical needs.
- Creating assessment tools and report templates for interviewing beneficiaries with health needs. MSD Contract via Walsh Trust: Work Ability Assessment.
- ACC Contract – Delivery of the Yr 9 – Yr 13 Mates and Dates Relationships Programme Auckland-wide.
- YWCA Contract – Providing facilitators to deliver pilot programme in High Schools.
- Mother & baby (Perinatal mental health respite and community packages of care) wellbeing project. Contracted to research and format a proposal in response to RFP. Successful.
- Mother & Baby (Perinatal mental health purpose built 6 b/r respite house and community packages of care) wellbeing project. Contracted by Walsh Trust as a clinical consult; initially involved with writing the response to the RFP, then with overseeing start-up procedures: job descriptions, SOPs, entry/exit policies, interviewing, launch. Now clinical consultant overseeing on-going provision of care.
- Needs assessment and reporting ‘Preparing for work’ (P4W) project, MSD contract. Creating assessment tools and report templates for interviewing sickness and invalid beneficiaries, providing Work and Income Case Managers with stepped recommendations and social supports for clients.
- Needs assessment and reporting ‘Preparing for work’ (P4W) project, MSD contract. Delivering above service.
- Research for University of Western Sydney within Fertility Clinic: Acupuncture and improving live birth rates study.
- Fertility: coordinating a donor egg & surrogacy programme across three clinics based at an Auckland Fertility Unit.
- Research, project management and report writing as part of the upgrade of the diabetes service at Middlemore, a South Auckland Hospital, developing clinical pathways and policy for implementation.
- Fertility: project-managing a central London clinic’s (Assisted Conception Unit) oocyte donation programme.