We are available to assist you with health, education, employment and community projects aimed at the youth, adult, women’s, mother and child, family and/or mental health sector.
For more information, CV and references please contact us.
Some of our previous and on-going projects include:
- Women’s Health: Natural fertility information provider for NFNZ. Contracted by NFNZ as trainer of new Educators: delivering face to face components of course twice annually (2015 – ongoing).
- Mother & baby (Perinatal mental health respite and community packages of care) wellbeing project. Contracted as a clinical consult; currently involved with overseeing start-up procedures: job descriptions, SOPs, entry/exit policies, interviewing, launch (2016 – 2017)
- Mother & baby (Perinatal mental health respite and community packages of care) wellbeing project. Contracted to research and format a proposal in response to RFP (2015).
- Women’s health: Natural fertility information provider for NFNZ. Contracted by NFNZ to publish monthly newsletter for health providers and clients with current research and related articles (2013 – 2015)
- Research, project management and report writing as part of the upgrade of the diabetes service at Middlemore, a South Auckland Hospital, developing clinical pathways and policy for implementation (2001).
- Fertility: coordinating a donor egg & surrogacy programme across three clinics based at an Auckland Fertility Unit (1999 – 2003).
- Fertility: project-managing a central London clinic’s (Assisted Conception Unit) oocyte donation programme (1996 – 1999).