Nest’s workplace programmes are a great fit for a variety of work and conference situations. Involve your employees, business managers, HR and governance. Nest can run the talk/workshop during your business hours, or as an after work event.
Book your health and wellbeing presentations/workshops for a healthier more productive workforce.
Nest offer a variety of presentations and workshops for your workplace. See below or contact us for an individualised programme to suit your requirements.
Packed full of information, designed for anyone directly and indirectly impacted by peri-menopause – and that’s everybody! This presentation/discussion/Q&A is facilitated byNest’s CEO; Nurse Specialist, Published Author, and sort after Speaker, Robyn Fausett.
Essential information for staff and management. By the end of the session you will know the key points of what peri-menopause is all about including the wide variety of its effects, some tips, tricks & conversation starters to ensure you and your team are comfortable working through this transient time. We will also leave behind further resources including assistance in formulating workplace policy and, for anyone interested in a deeper dive, we offer our ‘The M Word’ 2.5 hrs workshop. Click here for more information.
An interactive and fun workshop full of detailed information. Designed for those who are experiencing or anticipating Menopause (known as Peri-menopause), or who wish to support or are just curious about it. All are welcome. An in depth and empowering workshop: developing an understanding of Peri/Menopause, why our hormones behave the way they do and the effects this can bring. Looking at self-cares, strategies, how to manage in a work environment, natural and medical options including the latest research. Humorous, Informative & Current. More information here
Women have unique health needs that change throughout their lives. This workshop will provide information about staying healthy at every age: 20s & 30s / 40s & 50s / over 60, including any screenings or examinations a woman might need as a healthy adult. More information here
Men have unique health needs that change throughout their lives. This workshop will provide information about staying healthy at every age: 20s & 30s / 40s & 50s / over 60, including any screenings or examinations a woman might need as a healthy adult. More information here
It’s affordable – see Cost/Terms/Conditions
Flexible content to suit your audience
Available both during and after work hours
Presented by a qualified health professional
Includes additional evidence based further resources (web-links, Ted Talks, webinars, pamphlets)
Workplace policy advise
Interested? What now?
- ENQUIRE / BOOKING : Use the Contact Us form. Let us know where you are in the country and if you have specific dates / times in mind. We will be in touch.
- If F2F BOOK A LARGE VENUE ROOM: Ideally we need a large room with enough space for participants to feel comfortable.
- If F2F REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: You will need to provide the following equipment:
– a screen for a digital presentation including Power Point and DVD clips which require sound. Our facilitator will bring her own laptop and is set up for the following options: a Projector, Smart-board TV: Apple/Mac screens, HDMI and/or VGA, Apple TV and Chrome casting.
- If F2F CATERING: If you are going to offer catering at the presentation, please be mindful that Nest promote healthy eating. If you need ideas, just ask us! Please provide water.
- PROMOTION: Ask us if you require our assistance to provide a flyer for your staff to get them interested and to advertise the event.
EDUCATION . INSPIRATION . MOTIVATION . INFORMATION