A 2.5 hour informative, in depth event for those who are experiencing or anticipating Menopause (known as Peri-menopause), or who wish to support or are just curious about it. All are welcome. An engaging & empowering workshop: developing an understanding of Peri/Menopause, why our hormones behave the way they do and the effects this can bring. Looking at self-cares, strategies, natural and medical options including the latest research.
This includes a presentation, lots of up to date, accurate information, product examples, a Q&A and fun! There will be a break for refreshments part way through.
Humorous, Informative & Current
- M=Menstruation – Menopause stages (Biology 101 with puppets!)
- E=Emotion (Hormone Rollercoaster?)
- N=Nighttime (While you were not sleeping)
- O=Other effects (Why a cardigan is your best friend)
- P=Pros & Cons of MHT – previously known as HRT (Latest research translated)
- A=Alternative and Complimentary (We all love a compliment!)
- U=Upwards & Onwards (Womens health care)
- S=Sexuality (Libido, what libido?)
- E=Emergence (It was worth staying to the end: time for you x)
Presenter is a qualified women’s health & fertility nurse specialist with a current practicing certificate, a published author, a member of the Australasian Menopause Society (AMS – International Associate) and is also accredited by Natural Fertility NZ (NFNZ). She regularly attends Conferences & Workshops to ensure the latest accurate information is at hand.
Please enquire (our rates are reflective of corporate / small business / not for profit structures)
“Robyn provided a relaxed atmosphere & the workshop was very informative throughout“
“Great timing for me as I’m starting to experience a few symptoms. So very informative, very knowledgeable and great presenting“
“I loved the variety of information and the comedy“
“Laughed, cried, laughed some more“
“The highlight was the variety of information, especially how to cope at work“
“You asked what I got the most out of – everything! So impressed my work put this on“
“Well presented with varied information. I found it really valuable“
“I am so relieved to now understand the reasons for my symptoms and I feel like I have a plan moving forward“
“I got the most out of being able to talk about what can be helpful. I didn’t think I’d ever have the opportunity to actually talk about this openly, especially at work“
“Thank you for providing up to date research and information & what I felt was a balanced view of Menopause“
Interested? What now?
HOW TO ENQUIRE/BOOK:
Use the Contact Us form. Let us know where you are in the country and we will be in touch.
BOOK A LARGE VENUE ROOM: Ideally we need a large room with enough space for participants to feel comfortable.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: You will need to provide the following equipment:
– a screen for a digital presentation including Power Point and DVD clips which require sound. Our facilitator will bring her own laptop and is set up for the following options: a Projector, Smart-board TV: Apple/Mac screens, HDMI and/or VGA, Apple TV and Chrome casting.
CATERING: If you are going to offer catering at the presentation, please be mindful that Nest promote healthy eating. If you need ideas, just ask us! Please provide water.
PROMOTION: Ask us if you require our assistance to provide a flyer for your staff to get them interested and to advertise the event.