Nest have access to: Nurse. Clinical Advisor. NFNZ Accredited Educator. NFNZ Accredited CME Provider. Consultant. In-School Sexuality Education Provider. CDfG Accredited Facilitator. Primary School Teacher. Social Worker. Researcher. Writer. Public Speaker.
We run several courses/programmes/talks and are also happy to create initiatives as commissioned.
Creation and delivery of professional development programmes for Teachers
- Sexuality education
- NZ Health and Physical Education Guidelines
- Community Consultation
- Managing moody tweens and teens!
- Menstruation and period products
- Child Sexual Development
- Pornography & Sexting
- Respectful Relationship Education
- Emotional Intelligence Education
- Tweens / Teens / adolescence
Delivered to date:
* Multiple Information Evenings on Puberty and Adolescent Behaviours (currently Nest deliver over 250 programmes NZ-wide) at multiple schools
* Community Consultation Speaker (2018) – Bucklands Beach Intermediate
* New sexuality guidelines (2016) – Dominion Road Staff
* Tween Talk: sexuality and managing those tweens with attitude! (2016) – Mangere East Staff