Want to Avoid Conception? Looking for a Natural Method of Family Planning? Nest Consulting can help.
Nest Consulting’s Natural Fertility Educator teaches individuals and couples in a programme of three – four consultations (with follow up for a year) to recognise signs of fertility via the Sympto-Thermal Method (STM). As clients become aware of their fertile and non-fertile times, ‘double check’ guidelines are taught to enable clients an informed choice of either abstaining from sex or utilising a barrier form of contraception when fertility is observed in order to avoid conception each cycle.
Why use our service?
- Because you are unique your treatment assessment and plan are individualised to suit your needs
- For your convenience we provide Zoom consultations in addition to home visits, providing daytime, evening and weekend appointments to suit your lifestyle
- Our Educator is accredited by Natural Fertility New Zealand (NFNZ) so you can be assured of quality treatment
- Nest Consulting liaises with many other health care professionals so if we don’t have the answer we will know someone who does.
- After the 3 -4 Appointment Course we continue to provide complimentary support via email / zoom / telephone for the year.
What can I expect?
The Nest Consulting service offers you a programme of individualised personal consultations, which are generally held over 2 – 3 months, dependent upon your unique menstrual cycle. You will usually require 3 consultations.
Initial consultation – (3/4 – 1 hour)
Introduction to service. Health, fertility and medical history gathered. Health promotion and information. Initial questions & concerns addressed.
Information & teaching about the reproductive system, combined fertility and fertility in relationship to the menstrual cycle. Teaching how to observe and record signs and symptoms of fertility utilising a fertility chart (supplied).
You are always provided with take home information in the form of cue cards to ensure you have a point of reference.
First follow-up consultation (1/2 – 3/4 hour)
This is the appointment where you will begin to learn how to interpret the information you have recorded on your fertility chart.
You will learn the ‘double check’ guidelines of the Sympto-Thermal Method (STM) and together we apply them to your chart.
Second follow-up consultation (1/2 – 3/4 hour)
At this appointment you will continue learning about your individual cycle and its relationship to your combined fertility.
At this appointment you will also be taught an additional technique to observe your fertility.
You will be well on your way to reading your charts autonomously.
Third follow-up consultation (1/2 hour)
This 4th consultation is often required by those who are using the Sympto-Thermal Method to avoid pregnancy. It allows you to feel more confident and autonomous in practicing your chosen method of family planning. A new skill for life.