Accredited Fertility CME provider and Conference Speaker for health professionals.
* Conference Speaker
- The Sympto-Thermal Method. Natural Fertility: an overview
- Breastfeeding & Fertility
- Avoiding Conception using the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Conception using the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Pre-Conception & Early Pregnancy Health
- PMS & the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Sexuality Education
* Accredited CME sessions for Staff:
1. Fertility & the Menstrual Cycle CME:
The ‘Fertility & the Menstrual Cycle’ Natural Fertility NZ CME session, as provided by Nest Consulting, has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 3 hours CME for General Practice Educational Programme Stage 2 (formerly AVE ) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
2. Fertility & Breastfeeding CME
The ‘Fertility & Breastfeeding’ Natural Fertility NZ CME session, as provided through Nest Consulting, is recognised by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand for CME elective points (1 Point).
Course Duration: Up to 3 hours depending on the number of attendees and the level of prior knowledge.
Please contact us for a synopsis of the CME session.
The CME session includes:
a Power Point presentation
time for questions and discussion.
Certification and a cd are provided.
2 – 3 Hour Presentation.
Take home material (research) provided on cd