We can create programmes as commissioned along with providing Educators / Facilitators for delivery, within the following topics:
- Women’s Health
- Sexuality Education
- Employment / Preparing for work / Disability and resources for work
- Community Supports
For more information, CV and references please contact us.
Some of our previous and on-going projects include:
- Creation and delivery of in-school youth sexuality, body image and cyber awareness programmes.
- Positive Puberty© and Positive Puberty Plus© (2010)
- Cycle Smarter© (2013)
- Teen Talks: Fertility Awareness and Responsibility© (2012)
- Sensitive Subjects© (2014)
- Body Talk© (2010)
- Creation and delivery of professional development programmes for Teachers
- New sexuality guidelines (2016)
- Tween Talk: sexuality and managing those tweens with attitude! (2016)
- Creation and delivery of continuing medical education (CME) to health professionals.
Accredited by Natural Fertility New Zealand (NFNZ) to provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) in two areas via Conference Speaker bookings or private education session:
- ‘Fertility & Breastfeeding’: recognised by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand for CME elective points (1 Point).
- ‘Fertility & the Menstrual Cycle’: endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and approved for up to 3 hours CME for General Practice Educational Programme Stage 2 (formerly AVE ) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
- The Sympto-Thermal Method: an overview
- Breastfeeding & Fertility
- Avoiding Conception using the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Conception using the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Pre-Conception & Early Pregnancy Health
- PMS & the Sympto-Thermal Method
- ‘Managing Menopause’
- Peri-Menopause & the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Puberty Talk for Parents
- The new sexuality guidelines for schools and whanau